Welcome to Partners for Stennis & Michoud
Partners for Stennis & Michoud is a volunteer group who advocate for space, earth and ocean exploration. Our members are from regional Chambers of Commerce, economic development foundations, businesses, educational institutions, local governments, community groups and individual citizens who desire to encourage development of NASA Stennis Space Center and Michoud Assembly Facility. We promote the economic, technical and academic growth and stability of the Center through projects which insure that government decision makers, business interests, and interested citizens know of the value and importance of the center.
2023 Annual Programs Partnership Benefits Packages
MS Coast Legislative Reception: January 4th (Wednesday), 5:30pm-7pm at MS Trade Mart. No registration needed. Partners is a sponsor.
MS Capitol Day: Annually, Partners travels to the MS Capitol for a reception on one evening and exhibits at the Capitol the next morning. (2023 dates are: Wednesday, February 15 and Thursday, February 16. The event includes a Reception the night prior to a day of exhibits and meetings at the Jackson, MS Capitol).
- Platinum Partner: $2,500. Benefits include networking with Legislative delegation; Eight reserved tickets to the reception; Company booth at the Capitol; Name recognition and signage during the event, on website, email blasts and social media; Logo at all other events throughout the year when promoting this event.
- Gold Partner: $1,000. Benefits include networking with the Legislative delegation; Six reserved tickets to the reception; Company booth at the Capitol; Name listed in recognition and signage during the event, on website, email blasts and social media; Logo at all other Partners events throughout the year when promoting this event.
- Silver Partner: $500. Benefits include Networking with Legislative delegation; Four reserved tickets to the reception; Company booth at the Capitol; Name listed on signage at the event.
- Bronze Partner: $250. Benefits include Networking with Legislative delegation; Company booth at the Capitol; Two reserved tickets to the reception; Name listed on signage at the event.
- Individual tickets: $40 each for opportunity to network with Legislative delegation.
Center Director’s Community Briefing: Held annually. The date for 2023 is Thursday, March 23 at Pearl River Community College in Poplarville in the Brownstone Center for the Arts. Doors open at 8:30 a.m., program begins at 9.
- Platinum Partner: $1,000. Benefits include: Premier reserved table of eight; Name listed on front cover of program; Name on home page of the website, email blasts and social media; Public announcement recognition from the podium at the event; Premier signage at the event.
- Gold Partner: $500. Benefits include: Six reserved tickets to the event; Name on home page of the website, social media, and email blasts; Company name in email blasts to invite list; Signage at the event.
- Silver Partner: $250. Benefits include: Four reserved tickets to the event; Signage at the event.
- Bronze Partner: $100. Benefits include: Two reserved tickets to the event; Name listed in program.
Quarterly Meetings: Logo on signage and recognition at meetings, mention as a sponsor on all email blasts. Meetings held at 3pm with After Hours networking at 4pm.
- August 30, 2023 –(Wednesday) – INFINITY Science Center – Annual Meeting – $350
- December 6, 2023 –(Wednesday) – Michoud Assembly Facility – $350
- Sponsor all four events above: $1,000
Citizens for Space Exploration: Annual DC Fly-in: 2023 dates are: May 22-24. Also planning a Freshmen Fly-in March 8-9. CSE is a multi-state, grassroots space advocacy group of concerned citizens. Join them as they meet with members of Congress in DC to inform and educate them about the importance of a robust human space exploration program and a fully funded NASA budget. We also advocate for the funding of Navy operations and other funding priorities at Stennis and Michoud Assembly Facility. If not held as face-to-face meetings, will be held virtually.
- Platinum Partner: $500 (trip is self-funded) Benefits include: Opportunity to attend meetings with Congressional delegation; Name on home page of website, email blasts, and social media; Listing in the program for the Congressional reception in DC.
Membership and Stennis Space Center Facts
At least eight scheduled events per year
Member Representatives and Growing
Beautiful areas near Stennis Space Center to relocate
Home to more than 40 federal, state, academic and private organizations
About Stennis Space Center
The Center is a unique federal and commercial city that is home to more than 40 federal, state, academic and private organizations and numerous technology-based companies. For more than four decades, Stennis has served as America’s largest rocket engine test complex. Located in Hancock County, Mississippi on the Louisiana border, the center offers a workforce of 5,000 civil servants, contractors, scientists, and engineers, providing a significant source of employment and income in the two-state region.