Business & Employment ResourcesSSC Resident Agencies
At Partners for Stennis & Michoud, we are a coalition of Mississippi and Louisiana citizens, who advocate for space, earth, and ocean exploration. Our members are volunteer representatives from chambers of commerce, economic development foundations, businesses, educational institutions, local governments, community groups, and individual citizens. As part of our mission, we work with SSC resident agencies listed below.
Department of Defense
- Commander, Naval Meteorology & Oceanography Command
- Naval Oceanographic Office
- Naval Research Laboratory
- Naval Small Craft Instruction and Technical Training School
- Navy Special Boat Team 22
- Navy Human Resources Service Center Southeast
- Mississippi Army Ammunition Plant
Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Chemistry Laboratory
- Gulf of Mexico Program
Department of Interior
- U.S. Geological Survey, Hydrologic Instrumentation Facility
Department of Energy
- Louisiana Technology Transfer Office, Louisiana Business & Technology Center/LSU
Mississippi State University
University of Southern Mississippi College of Science & Technology
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Jacobs Technology Inc.
- A2 Research
- ASRC Federal
- Paragon Systems Inc.
- Science Applications International Corporation
- Science Systems and Applications Inc.
- Rolls-Royce North America
- Lockheed Martin IS & GS – Civil – Test Operations Contract
- Lockheed Martin IS & GS Defense Systems